Thursday, May 5, 2011

My makeup collection ~~

Hey babes ,
welcome to my blog :)
LOL *random* my bro listening to peter chao's fried rice song !!
Ok back to topic :)

My eyelashes x.x

Dirty sponges below , clean one in package and eyelash curler :)

My double eyelid sticker , mezaik fibre and mirrior ! :)

Victoria Secret backstage make up kit ! Inside have everything !!!! From face to lips :DD




This is my make up pouch items , when i put make up , these are my commonly used ones :)


Use my webcam to take one , blurrry ~~

Hey , meet my teddy bear , aka , Mr SweetCheeks ;)

I think i will hold a mini give away spree :)
Stay tune for more :D 

♥          



1 comment:

Sochii Kamiya and Andelia Rehauste said...

you are that pris i met @ kitty's outing right??
If you are den homg, miss you babe <3