Saturday, November 8, 2008

Decided to re-test myself (:


#1 if you lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- I would be like fcuking sad and would feel like ending the relationship .
#2 if you can have your dream to come true, what would it be?
- I wish that i can be with Dexter ღ my whole life.
#3 if there is a choice between boyfriend and friends,which will you choose?

- I would ignore them but to be both are equally important
#4 what kind of home do you think is suitable for living?
-A comfortable home .
#5 what's your ideal lover like?
-He should be like Dexter ღ :D
#6 which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone ?
-Who came up with this question so bodoh . Of course is being loved by someone lahs .
#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love ?
- As long as i live .
#8 if the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Wait for him and will love him even more .
#9 is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- The times whr i cant meet my beebee and times when i get bored .
#10 is being tagged fun?
- Yeahs , i can see people tag me more live to my blog !
#11 how do you see yourself in ten years time?
- I would see myself through a magic mirror .Erms more mature and more pretty i hope.
#12 who are currently the most important people to you?
- My boyf , Dexter ღ :D
#13 what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
-My friends and gans .
#14 would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
- Married but poor but i wan is Married and rich
#15 what's the first thing you do every morning?
- Check my hp if dere's any beebee msg cuz i tend to sleep while msg him ><
#16 would you sacrifice your family time to enjoy with friends?
- Maybe ? But i would rather sacrifice my time for beebee ღ.
#17 what is the thing that you cant bear to leave it aside?
- Dexter beebee ღ.
#18 what type of friends do you like?
- Those which enjoys simple life and treat me as real friends .
#19 what type of friends do you dislike?
- Backstabbers , liars , boot licker.
#20 when you die who do you want to see the last time?
- My boyf ; Dexter ღ

Im passing it down to
1. Shanna baobei
2. Eileen deardear
3. Jolyn Dalaopo
4. Isabella darling

No comments: